Zodiac Constellation Pepakura Project - Taurus

The Fifth of the Pepakura sculpture is Taurus, it is a sign of bull. I had use a little relation between language from Taurus to Minotaur. Both of the name have some kind of related of the meaning of bull but one is the zodiac constellation sign and another one is fantasy/ mythical creature. This sculpture is 7 feet tall.

By this time I had build up the lower body of the Taurus with cardboard and upper body with the thick plotter inked paper. By using it gives the sculpture texture on top of the body. Since the plotter paper is till very thin, I need to very carefully cut the piece off by hands and slowly combine it together. After all parts are combine together, I had shoot some foam inside the body and try to make it hard on top of body.








Comments