Zodiac Constellation Pepakura Project - Sagittarius
Continue from my previous pepakura project Aquarius. The second pepakura sculpture is Sagittarius. Which it will look like a Centaur and it's going to be a life size 7.5 feet tall. In greek mythology, Sagittarius is usually identified as a centaur: half Human, half horse. But due to the Greek's adoption of the Sumerian constellation, it also symboled as an archer.
Since I'm interested in mythology and fantasy, it kept me an opportunity to create these pepakura pieces. It also symbolizing that I am in the western culture. I totally use 13 sheets of 2 x 4 ft card board for this sculpture. Which is the largest one I have done since then.
KeyShot Rendering and some working images



Source:
http://www.crystalinks.com/astrologyindex.html
Since I'm interested in mythology and fantasy, it kept me an opportunity to create these pepakura pieces. It also symbolizing that I am in the western culture. I totally use 13 sheets of 2 x 4 ft card board for this sculpture. Which is the largest one I have done since then.



Source:
http://www.crystalinks.com/astrologyindex.html



Comments
Post a Comment